Search This Blog

7 March 2011

One of a Kind Faberge Jewellery and Art Gift Suggestions

I received my first Faberge jewellery gift (it was, in reality, a reproduction) when I was adult. Although I already knew that Faberge nested eggs existed and since I'm not really a fashionista, I didn't know that this brand would produce anything else but the famous and renown eggs. 

However, because of the Faberge jewellery egg I've received, I slowly gathered more information and found out that Faberge didn't only produced these eggs but many more pieces of artwork!

After the Faberge jewellery egg, I received a nested egg - another reproduction - and this brought me to want to receive a REAL Faberge egg or item. Hm... Problem, these are outpriced and for many years, the Faberge manufactures didn't produce anything.

Until recently. And, in addition to the new Faberge outstanding creations, stores also sell exquisite Faberge jewellery, Faberge engraved and cut crystal master pieces, and, of course, the ever classic nested eggs. So, if you too wish to receive or give an outstanding Faberge piece of artwork, I invite you to read Faberge Jewellery and Artwork Gift Ideas and let me know what you think about the potential gifts I gathered.

Click here to get more ideas on how to make of any day a holly day

No comments:

Post a Comment