Search This Blog

9 September 2010

Pirate Cupcake Party Invitations

Pirate Party Invitations invitation
My fantastic online pal and co-author on Holly Day - Mrs Veronica Bow - gave me an idea not long ago: making my own party invitation cards and more particularly, making my own cupcake graphics.

I listened to this wise and smart person and created my first cupcake design: a pirate cupcake.

Later on, I made a fancy background and created two types of pirate party graphics: one with confetti and sea background while the other had no background at all.

Then I created some new products for my Zazzle store, all related to that famous pirate cupcake party graphic: i.e. a pirate cupcake t-shirt and a pirate cupcake badge in addition to the pirate cupcake party invitation cards.

I think those graphics will please the kids as, after all, they're the first who enjoy and love partying and wear pirate costumes.

Thank you very much, Veronica Bow, you're an invaluable online friend and I owe you to have started those cupcake graphics. More to come, of course :)


Click here to get more ideas on how to make of any day a holly day

No comments:

Post a Comment